What we stand for
- We work together with our clients as partners to develop customized solutions and support implementation,
- We help companies and other organizations become fit for the future by using a holistic approach to sustainability, taking into account both risks and opportunities,
- We advise in a systematic manner, using proven methods and providing the highest level of quality,
- We speak the same language as companies, other organizations and their relevant stakeholder groups,
- We advise without emotions but with the belief that a sustainable future is possible,
- We reject mandates that serve Greenwashing purposes,
- We advise in a genuine and honest manner.
- Our goal is to make sustainability and Corporate Responsibility tangible and manageable, especially in increasingly complex environments. Through our contribution to the advancement of sustainability and CR as a research field, we also see ourselves as a think tank.
We act sustainably in that we:
- our environmental impacts wherever possible. We purchase sustainable products and travel by bus or train whenever possible.
- a fair environment in the team and support our team’s new ideas to continually improve our sustainability performance.
- to society by focusing on research and education. This includes holding presentations, lectures and workshops at universities.
S&C is a member of the UN Global Compact.